Dollies Tea Room Large Group Policy (10 or more)
Taking tea is an intimate affair and best enjoyed in small groups. For the enjoyment of all our patrons the following guidelines will be observed for groups of 10 or more:
- A $100 deposit is required to hold the tea reservation. One week prior to your reservation date you must confirm your number. This confirmed number will be the number you shall be billed for. For your convenience “No Shows” the day of will be boxed To-Go.
Click here to download the Group Deposit Form.
- All parties in the group must have either the Janes Tea Service or the Dollies Tea Service.
- One group payment is preferred and in some cases will be required. We request that you collect from your group and make one payment to Dollies.
- The House Blend tea (Dollies Signature Blend, a decaf black) will be on your table for your enjoyment upon arrival. Selections from our Tea Menu for individual pots of tea will be available once the Three-Tier Tray is served.
- We cannot accommodate vegan diets and we are limited as to the substitutions that can be made for vegetarian or gluten-free diets. Special instructions or information regarding any dietary restrictions must be disclosed/discussed when the reservation is made. There will be no substitutions the day of.
Children in the Tea Room Policy
- We do not have highchairs or booster seats. We do not recommend placing children in car seats on the floor.
- While we welcome children in the Tea Room they must be of the age and maturity level where they are able to sit in a chair for the duration of your stay with us.
Dollies Tea Room reserves the right to change or modify these Policies at any time. Exceptions and exemptions will be made at our discretion. Thank you for your patronage.